Blown-in Wall Insulation
Surround yourself with fiberglass, professionally blown in all of your exterior walls. Reduce your utility bills and enjoy a more comfortable home with clean, pure, highly efficient fiberglass in all of your sidewalls. Our exclusive methods assure quick, permanent results with an excellent appearance.
Blown-in insulation offers many advantages. Incredibly easy to install, it’s convenient and saves time, while offering superior thermal and acoustical performance. Blown-in insulation also provides up to 30% better airflow resistance than cellulose when installed at recommended densities for site-built construction. Our unique design enables the fibers to more effectively fill tight spaces around pipes, wires and electrical boxes. One of the first things customers notice is the reduced outside noise after installation from its superb sound deadening qualities. In addition, since fiberglass is naturally mold resistant, it does not encourage the growth of mold or mildew.
WHY Blown Fiberglass Insulation?
Small Fiber Diameter:
- Superior thermal and acoustical performance
- Provides higher airflow resistance vs. cellulose
Small Nodule Size:
- Allows insulation to easily flow around obstacles within a wall cavity
- Allows for complete and uniform cavity fill
- Allows for use of small-diameter application hoses and mortar tools
- Minimizes potential for equipment plugging
- Won’t lose R-value due to natural convection
FINER FIBER = BETTER AIRFLOW RESISTANCE, BETTER THERMAL PERFORMANCE
Fine-diameter fiber creates a tortuous path for heat and airflow, resulting in high thermal and airflow resistance. Fiberglass is also very effective at scattering and absorbing IR radiation, which further improves R-value.
- Won’t support mold growth
- Won’t rot or decompose
- Won’t hold moisture
- Won’t lose R-value with age
- Primarily composed of sand, a rapidly renewable resource
- Low dust, no itch, won’t burn skin or eyes
- Made without formaldehyde
- Works with most types of blowing machines designed to process fiber glass insulation
- High coverage per bag
- Dry installation (no binder required)
- Uniform dense-pack cavity fill
- Won’t settle
- Contains no plastic, cardboard or other non insulating debris
- Minimal chemical additive content; contains no acidic fire-retardant chemicals
- Safe to use and install
- Contains at least 25% recycled glass (5% pre-consumer, 20% post-consume)
NO Plugs necessary
Vinyl and aluminum siding can be removed to avoid the appearance of plugs.
For an additional charge, our special tools can temporarily remove a piece of your siding to allow insulation. When we’re finished, your siding has it’s original look.